Thursday, March 30, 2006

Urgent Dua Request!

Assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

This is an urgent dua request. I ask you to remember me in your duas specially if you pray the last third of the night, please please ask Allaah for me too!
Pray that Allaah Kareem soften my father's heart.
Pray that Allaah Kareem protect me and my deen.
Pray that everything be in my favor and favor of my deen.
Pray that Allaah Kareem make things easy and pray that may my intention be for the sake of Allaah alone, for His pleasure alone and for His face alone! Amin thuma amin.

Please make dua for this sister!

Wassalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

3 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Empress said...

Ameen

Empress 2

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger MASS said...

inshallah i ll pray for you

stay firm,, patience is a must,,and the rewards in infinite for those who are patient

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Muslimah said...

Ameen.Ameen.I hope your dua has been answered. Please pray for me also/ I am in dire need. Please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home