Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Why not show off to Allaah alone??

I don't know but why is it hard to show off to Allaah alone? We care so much about the thinking of people around us about ourselves, but where is the care of thinking and status of 'us' infront of Allaah? Why can't I just be as careless of people as I am of Allaah? Why can't I flip the coin and care about Allaah as much as I care about people? I want to submit,, but life and its desires are tempting,, and they are calling me towards the bliss of this duniyah alone. I am becoming materialistic. We care too much about the duniyah, to such an extent that we would start following Allaah's commands for this duniyah and not for the true love of our Creator. We would obey Allaah so people know we are righteous, and we would follow His commandments so that the people know we are 'the best'.
After having commited thousands and thousands of sins, how are we still proud of ourselves?? What makes us boastful? What makes us arrogant? Do we not remember Firown, who was trying to tell, ' I am god',, such a weak god that he couldn't even command the sea to give him room to pass over it?
We all need to learn and practice to be humble 24/7, not an easy job, but still, if niyyah is for the sake of Allaah alone, nothing is impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home