Tuesday, January 24, 2006

When will we wake up??!!!!..........

Assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Will we ever wake up? I don't know but for the past couple of weeks, I have been missing out on something very precious. I have deprived myself of it and I am the one responsible ofcourse. You know the feeling, the taste and sweetness of faith that comes along with La Illaha IllAllaah, that has been missing for the past couple of weeks. The heart is not shaken and I am lacking the taqwa of Allaah Audhobillaah. I don't have that feeling, the one for the sake of Allaah alone!! For Almighty Rabb, not for the purpose of show off or arrogance. Why is it lacking? My emaan seems to be in the lowest of the levels these days. I am disappointed by those around me who are arguing but not for the sake of Allaah and not for La Illaha IllAllaah. My eyes are lacking haya, my words lacking wisdom and thoughtfullness needed before uttering a word.
I feel low, very low. But people are still praising me, for what?? Some say, my parents are lucky to have me, and my parents?? Some friends think I am a 'pious, righteous person' do they even know what goes on within my Qalb?? I wish I could only see if it is increasing in the black spots,,, I seek refuge in Allaah from it ending up as pure black. Where is my Qalb these days? I need emergency help from the Lord of the worlds. I wish, He Subhana Wata'ala takes me away from this world the moment I hit the highest peak of my emaan.
I am not thinking right, and I am not doing right. Not that I go about comitting sins, but I still do things I shouldn't be doing. Have you seen anyone ashamed of trying to give the example of oxygen which kaffar believe in yet they don't believe in Allaah saying that Allaah's not visible. Is oxygen visible? They say, Oxygen can be proven scientifically,,, so now we need to prove the existence of Allaah scientifically??? SubhanAllaah,, I was ashamed of using that example even though it was the perfect one. I was ashamed of declaring my bara from such thoughts,, audhobillaah. I need Allaah. I need His aide, and I need His guidance for myself and for others. He is the one who guides,,, why do I not have tears in my eyes?? why am I not shaken with the thoughts of disbelief? Where is the taqwa and the fear of Allaah??
Make dua for me,,, I need urgent help from The Lord of the heavens and the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home